Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I got this fun mail. It's realy funny .But is it a hoax

I got this fun email. It's realy funny .But is it a hoax  as I explained in my previous post.

------------------------------------------Hoax mail--------------------------------------------------------

SEND BACK TO ME PLS.!!!! / FUNNY

Forward this to at least 7 people and see what happens on your screen . you will laugh your head off!!!!!!!!!!!




 
 
 
 
 
 
 
This is the coolest thing I have ever received. All you have to do is send it to 7 people and watch your screen, it is the funniest clip. I can't tell you what it is but I was laughing so hard I almost fell off my chair!!! So, send it to those 7 people and watch.




If you forward it to 7 people a video comes on your screen.

This works. I don't know how...but it works.
 
----------------------------------------------end of hoax mail------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment