Monday, November 23, 2009

Open PowerPoint 2007 presentation in an earlier version

How to open PowerPoint 2007 presentation in an earlier version

Today I want to show how to open a PowerPoint 2007 presentation in an earlier version.

Actually today I wanted to do so. I got an email from my friend with a presentaion. I downloaded it to my computer but I couldn't open it. Because I have PowerPoint 2003 and it was created using Powerpoint 2007. So I google the case and found how to open it . It's so simple just download Microsoft Office Compatibility Pack from following address and installe it to your computer. That's all , then when you double click PowerPoint 2007 presentaion it opens with PowerPoint 2003. Wonderful and easy. I think this will be helpful you too..

To download Microsoft Office Compatibility Pack Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment